MingHe MPPT solar charge controller
This is probably the MPPT solar charge controller with the best value for money you’ll ever find.
Basically, there are two types of solar charge controllers. The PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) kind – mostly used in very small setups – is cheap but inefficient and the MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) kind which is more expensive but more efficient. I always recommend to get the MPPT and have a more efficient setup, it’ll pay off in the long run.
This compact MPPT solar charge controller has a colorful LCD display and allows you to charge 24/36/48/60/72 V batteries. This makes it unique, since most MPPT charge controllers don’t allow you to charge 60/72 V batteries. For example, most electric motorcycles made in China have a 60/72 V battery.
- Color: Green
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Display: 160×128 TFT Color LCD Display
- Input voltage: DC 12-60 V
- Output voltage: DC 15-90 V, adjustable to accommodate 24/36/48/60/72 V battery
- Output current: 0-10 A adjustable
- Output power: 20-600 W
- Working modes: MPPT and DC-DC
- Item size: 131x96x55 mm / 5.2×3.8×2.2 in
- Item weight: 384 g / 13.56 oz
- Package size: 145x85x105 mm / 5.7×3.3×4.1 in
- Package weight: 480 g / 17oz