Juice Booster 2 is the Tesla of portable EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment). It’s almost indestructible and it has interchangeable connectors so you can charge your electric car at any domestic or industrial socket.
It supports up to 22 kW charging, making it ideal for the electric cars with powerful on-board chargers such as the Renault ZOE and some models made by Tesla.
Nonetheless, even if you current electric car doesn’t have a very powerful on-board charger, you might prefer to invest in a future-proof EVSE like this one. In Europe it’s getting more and more common for electric cars to have 3-phase on-board chargers.
- Dimensions: 70 mm (diameter), 225 mm (length)
- Weight: 1 kg (excluding cables) and 3,2 kg (with cables and plugs)
- Input current: 230 V 6-32 A (1-phase), 400 V 6-32 A (3-phase) AC
- Power output: 1,4-22 kW AC depending on input current
- Protection class / FI / safety: IP67 / RCD DC 6 mA, RCD AC/DC 30 mA / Protective conductor monitoring
- Colour: Metallic anthracite
- Charging mode: Mode 2 in accordance with IEC 62752
- Mains-end plug: Rubber caps / Black cable currently available with 12 self-detecting adapters, 1.4 m supply cable
- Vehicle-end connector: Type 2 (EN 62196) cable length 3,1 m
- Adapter-specific loading areas: See productsheet