BLS LFP battery
This long lasting LFP (LiFePO4) battery is a must buy because it saves you money in the long run.
LFP (LiFePO4) batteries are durable, reliable, safe and powerful. They are perfect for renewable energy storage systems or to replace the much heavier 12 volt lead–acid battery in your car. In fact, the first thing we should do after buying a car is to replace that primitive lead–acid battery with a long lasting LFP battery and never worry again about having a dead 12 V battery.
- Nominal voltage: 12,8 V
- Nominal capacity: 100 Ah
- Maximum charge current: 50 A
- Continuous discharge current: 100 A
- Service life: more than 3.500 cycles
- Charging temperature: 0~45 ℃
- Discharge temperature: -30~60 ℃
- Storage temperature: -20~65 ℃
- Weight: 12 kg
- Size: 260 x 170 x 230 mm (length x width x height)
- Operating voltage range: 14,6-10 V
- Overcharge protection voltage: 14,6+0,05 V
- Over discharge protection voltage: 10+0,05 V
- Battery temperature protection: 60±5 ℃
This battery is made in a 4s4p configuration (4 groups of cells connected in series, each group with 4 cells in parallel). It includes a BMS (Battery Management System) to keep the battery operating at recommend voltages.
Finally, if you live in a country listed below, you won’t have to pay any customs duties or taxes.
Countries exempted from customs duties:
- EU member countries
- United States of America
- Russian Federation
Summing up, I recommend this battery because:
- Safe (won’t catch fire even if punctured)
- Reliable (work great in most temperatures)
- Durable (extremely high cycle life)
- Worry-free (no more frequent lead-acid battery replacements)
- Environmentally friendly (no cobalt or lead)