2023 BYD e2 is officially launched
On April 6, the good looking 2023 BYD e2 was officially launched in China with two configurations. The Charming model is priced at 102.800 yuan (13.716 euros) and the Luxury model is priced at 109.800 yuan (14.650 euros).
The BYD e2 is a nice electric compact hatchback now part of the Ocean series, that sooner or later is going to get an international version and be exported to Europe and Australia.
Let’s see some of the specs.
- Length × width × height: 4.260×1.760×1.530 mm
- Wheelbase: 2.610 mm
- Wheel base front/rear: 1.490/1.470 mm
- Minimum turning radius: 5,4 meters
- Tire specifications: 205/60 R16
- Drive motor type: AC permanent magnet synchronous motor
- Drive motor maximum power: 70 kW
- Maximum torque of drive motor: 180 N.m
- 0-50 km/h acceleration time: 4,9 seconds
- Range under CLTC: 405 km
- Battery capacity: 43,2 kWh
- Battery type: module-less LFP (LiFePO4) battery (BYD Blade)
- Fast charging time: 30 minutes from 30 to 80 %
- DC charging: 40 kW
- AC charging: 6,6 kW
- VTOL (vehicle to load): 3,3 kW
- Wireless keys: bluetooth and NFC
- Air conditioner: efficient heat pump
- Interior and exterior lights: LED
- Rear parking sensors: 4
- Reversing camera system: standard
- Cruise control system: standard
- Vehicle warranty: Lifetime warranty for the electric system (first owner), and the warranty period for the whole vehicle is 6 years or 150.000 kilometers
On April 18, my favorite BYD electric car will be launched, the affordable and ultimate urban companion, BYD Seagull.
Anyway, what do you think about the 2023 BYD e2?