NETA V Co-sport Magic Edition arrives
Last week I wrote an article announcing that the NETA V would soon get a faster version in China. That version is now available to order and it’s called NETA V Co-sport Magic Edition.
Let’s see more details about this new edition.
NETA V Co-sport Magic Edition
- Length: 4.070 mm
- Wheelbase: 2.420 mm
- Width: 1.690 mm
- Height: 1.540 mm
- Tire specifications: 185/55 R16
- Wheels: aluminium
- Number of seats: 5
- Motor: 70 kW and 150 N.m of torque
- Maximum speed: 120 km/h
- Acceleration performance: 3,9 seconds (0-50 km/h)
- DC fast charging: 30 minutes (30-80 %)
- On-board charging: 6-8 h (6,6 kW)
- Range: 401 km (NEDC) and around 300 km in WLTP
- Starting price (before subsidies): 86.900 yuan (11.236 euros)
- Starting price (after subsidies): 76.900 yuan (9.943 euros)
Curiously, this new edition comes with V2L (Vehicle-to-Load) capability as standard.
For the European standards this edition isn’t considered sporty. Its acceleration time from 0 to 50 km/h is the same as the new Renault ZOE 50 and the 0 to 100 km/h performance isn’t even announced…
However, I think that this electric car is amazing and offers great value for money. This is the kind of electric supermini that many Europeans would love to have.
Its maker, Hozon Auto already has the official website available in English, which suggests that selling outside its domestic market is planned.
What do you think?