Portable type 2 EVSE 32 A for just 130 euros

Fenkee type 2 EVSE

While I don’t like doing this kind of advertising posts, I think that this offer totally worth it.

If you’re looking for a type 2 portable EVSE that has adjustable current up to 32 A, enjoy this limited offer for half the price, it’s just 130 euros.

The type 1 version is still at its regular price of 260 euros. Only the type 2 version is currently on discount.

This product is available from 3 warehouses: Czech Republic, France and China.

If you’re in the European Union make sure to choose one of the two European countries to avoid customs duties.

This is a limited time offer, it won’t last for long. Thank me later 🙂

Notice that the discount is higher for current members of AliExpress, for new members the price is just a bit below 170 euros.

You can check it out in the link below.

Budget EVSE (10/16/20/24/32 A)

My interest in electric transportation is mostly political. I’m tired of coups and wars for oil. My expectation is that the adoption of electric transportation will be a factor for peace and democracy all over the world.

Julian
4 months ago

Now I feel dumb, I paid almost 300€ for a similar product a few weeks ago.

noram
4 months ago

That’s exactly because you nearly never advertise that we can trust you (its not a false good deal). I did fast comparison with evonestop though ;). I got $4 off so I paid 160€ final. Half the price compare to a comparable 32A charging cable on EVonstop. Thanks Pedro !

noram
4 months ago

Hi, I received it today and give it a try for few minutes. It worked well. Il will charge for more than an hour tonight (cheaper electricity).

noram
4 months ago
Reply to  noram

it’s a Type 2.

Frederico Matias
4 months ago

I bought locally in Portugal a customized EVSE (very compact where the eletronics, led and button to choose amps is in the type 2 connector)… also have the standard 10amp nissan charger…. but for those that do not have a spare EVSE this is for sure a very good opportunity… very nice price indeed!!

nestor
4 months ago

I ordered one, 140€ to Spain. I’m not sure about how it will handle 32A, the Type 2 connector seems to be rated for 16A only and the charger seems to be configured for 16A from factory (the seller includes instructions to unlock it). I hope the cable is 6 mm², but we’ll see when it arrives.

Last edited 4 months ago by nestor
Juan Mico
4 months ago
Reply to  nestor

According to the specs in the article website it has 6 mm² cables, the other good question from your side is whether the Typ2 is the 32A variant

noram
4 months ago
Reply to  nestor

I bought the Type 2 cable. From factory it’s set at 32A. I had nothing to do in order to achieve 32A charging. The cable is 6mm2. I wish it would be 10mm2 for 32A but it’s not (but it would have been heavier and more rigid). The blue CEE connector is the 32A size.

Last edited 4 months ago by noram
Barry
4 months ago

Which organization provides the safety certification?

Barry
4 months ago

Pedro, the CE mark is not a quality indicator or certification mark and is placed on the device by the manufacturer. Unless an EVSE has been certified by an external independent lab like UL, Intertek or TUV, it does not have a safety certification. I, for one, do not trust an EVSE without safety certification, and even though the certified stations cost more, the extra cost is cheap insurance to prevent a fire that could end up costing the loss of your house or car.