DFSK SERES 3 – First 200 units exported to Germany
On October 8, the first 200 units of the DFSK SERES 3 were shipped to Germany and should arrive next month.
This electric car has similar dimensions to the Kia e-Niro, a starting price of 32.500 euros and a 52,56 kWh cobalt-free LFP (LiFePO4) battery.
Let’s see some of its specs.
- Length: 4.385 mm
- Wheelbase: 2.655 mm
- Width: 1.850 mm
- Height: 1.650 mm
- Ground clearance: 180 mm
- Curb weight: 1.690 kg
- Gross weight: 2.065 kg
- Seats: 5
- Motor: 120 kW and 300 N.m of torque
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h in 8,9 seconds
- Battery: 52,56 kWh cobalt-free LFP chemistry with 8 year warranty
- Range: 405 km in NEDC
- Fast charging: 20-80 % in 30 minutes
- Slow charging: 8 hours
- Starting price: 32.500 euros (before subsidies)
In the more realistic WLTP test cycle the range should be around 300 km and the consumption 17,5 kWh/100 km.