Volkswagen e-up! 2.0 now available to order in France
The Volkswagen e-up! 2.0 is now available to order only in one very well-equipped trim level with a starting price of 23.440 euros in France. This represents a 3.360 euros price reduction when compared to the outgoing model that had half the range.
Moreover, in France you also get a government incentive of 6.000 euros, reducing the starting price for the customer to 17.440 euros.
Let’s see the prices in France of the other two members of the VW electric triplets.
ŠKODA CITIGOe iV (available in two trim levels)
- Ambition: 21.600 euros (15.600 euros after government incentive)
- Style: 22.870 euros (16.870 euros after government incentive)
SEAT Mii electric (available in two trim levels)
- Mii electric: 21.920 euros (15.920 euros after government incentive)
- Mii electric Plus: 23.070 euros (17.070 euros after government incentive)
For less than 18.000 euros in France you can get the best-equipped trim levels of this electric car with:
- WLTP range of 260 km (162 miles)
- 61 kW motor
- 36,8 kWh battery (32,3 kWh are usable)
- 7,2 kW on-board charger
- DC fast charging via CCS (40 kW)
The best alternative to the VW triplets will definitely be the Renault Twingo ZE. However, it’s a shame that Mitsubishi still doesn’t have a replacement for its now discontinued small electric car, the i-MiEV.