At least in three major markets, Nissan Leaf sales declined last month.
- In Japan, sales dropped from 2.997 (March) to 874 units (April).
- In Norway, registrations dropped from 2.340 (March) to 1.210 units (April).
- In USA, sales dropped from 1.500 (March) to 1.171 units (April).
However, considering that March is the end of a quarter and April is not, this situation could be temporary. We’ll see in May if sales recover in these important markets for electric cars.
Nonetheless, the good news is that in secondary markets, first deliveries are finally underway.
- Hyundai Kona Electric achieves record sales in June - 14/07/2020
- Cobalt-free LFP batteries are gaining traction - 11/07/2020
- Modern Panasonic prismatic battery cells - 03/07/2020