- The 48 kWh battery gives a real 300 km range like the EV300 name suggests
- The 160 kW electric motor is good for a 150 km/h top speed and 0-100 km/h in 7,9 seconds
- The charging port is located on the front behind the BYD logo
- The trunk capacity is 450 liters, which is 150 liters more than the plug-in hybrid version
If the BYD Qin EV300 can get high ratings in European and USA safety tests and the price is right, it can be a very successful electric car in any part of the world. I expect to see this EV arriving USA and Europe first in taxi fleets. Like the BYD e6 did, but with minor success.
- Hyundai Kona Electric achieves record sales in June - 14/07/2020
- Cobalt-free LFP batteries are gaining traction - 11/07/2020
- Modern Panasonic prismatic battery cells - 03/07/2020