2017 Tesla Model 3 Long Range gets official EPA ratings
Tesla Model 3 is the car that sets the standards for every premium sedan, electric or not.
With a 310 miles (499 km) EPA combined range and a very impressive efficiency, the Tesla Model 3 is set for a very successful future.
Without further ado, let’s see the data.
- EPA combined range: 310 miles (499 km)
- EPA city range: 322,3 miles (519 km)
- EPA highway range: 295,24 miles (475 km)
- EPA combined efficiency: 126 MPGe – 27 kWh/100 miles – 16,78 kWh/100 km
- EPA city efficiency: 131 MPGe – 25,97 kWh/100 miles – 16,14 kWh/100 km
- EPA highway efficiency: 120 MPGe – 28,35 kWh/100 miles – 17,62 kWh/100 km
If Nissan Leaf sets the standards for affordable electric cars, the Tesla Model 3 does it for every premium sedan, doesn’t matter if it’s electric or not. Until BMW, Audi and Mercedes fully embrace electric cars, they’ll have a very hard time to look modern.
Now it’s up to Tesla to produce as many cars as they can and lead the electric car revolution. Tesla’s success dictates how fast legacy automakers get serious about electric cars.